Management
Management

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Dallas Cowboys should stay on HBO   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 am

I kinda doubt anybody here follows pro football as much as I do, but if you do follow it, you must know the situation the Dallas Cowboys are in.

First off, Dallas is home to wide receiver Terrell Owens, who has proven that he can ruin a teams cameraderie single handedly. Owens is mostly known for his off the wall celebrations and arrogance on and off the football field. If something doesn't go right, you can bet T.O. will be the first one to complain. I would definately consider Owens to be in the top 3 in pro football at his position, so he is a very good player. But he has a mouth. When he played with Philadelphia, he bashed the Eagles quarterback, Donovan McNabb, even while McNabb made attempts at establishing a working relationship. The Eagles and T.O. did not end on good terms...obviously...and he was shipped to Dallas before the start of last season.

Adam 'Pacman' Jones. Involved in a fight outside a nightclub that ended with a woman getting shot. Was suspended all of last year, finally was reinstated and was traded to the Cowboys recently. I don't care if 'Pacman' is the best in the world (which he's not and never will be), I have always thought he's a loser, an ass, and I hope he crashes and burns as hard as possible in Dallas. He didn't even cooperate during the trial with the woman with the gunshot wound!!! This guy is a real class act all right.

Chris Henry. And you thought 'Pacman' was pathetic.

Since his college days at West Virginia University, Henry has been a problematic receiver. During his junior season with the Mountaineers, he was ejected from a game at Rutgers due to multiple unsportmanlike conduct penalties and was suspended for the season finale at Pittsburgh.On December 15, 2005 he was pulled over in Northern Kentucky for speeding and marijuana was found in his shoes. He was also driving without a valid driver's license, and without auto insurance. On January 30, 2006, he was arrested in Orlando for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.  He was reported to have been wearing his Number 15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. Henry pleaded guilty to in both cases and avoided jail time in both cases.Cincinnati media reported on May 4, 2006, that Henry is being investigated by Covington police in connection with a sex crime, which allegedly occurred in a hotel room in Covington, Kentucky early on April 30, 2006. No charges have yet been filed, and on May 24, 2006, Covington police reported that there is no proof anything happened and that the alleged victim might now face charges for filing a false police report. On June 3, 2006 Chris Henry was pulled over outside on Interstate 275 at 1:18 a.m by Ohio Highway Trooper Michael Shimko. At 2:06 a.m. Henry voluntarily submitted to a breathalyzer test at Milford Police Department and registered a .092 blood-alcohol level, .012 above the level permitted by Ohio law.

The funny thing is, all 3 of these class acts are playing for Dallas this year, and I'm praying to God that it ends in a something of a plane crash magnitude. Dallas thinks they're so great, they've even got their training camp televised on HBO!! Gimme a break. I mean, come on...

The Dallas Cowboys were made for HBO and all their games should be televised on it until these freaks leave the league. I want to watch football, not the Longest Yard!!!

Fable II
Fallout 3
The Godfather
Mass Effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xbox360forum.bestgamesforum.com
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Black
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Cowboys should stay on HBO   Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Haha...I don't watch football but that sound like they are trying to gain new viewers loll...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dallas Cowboys should stay on HBO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: X3F Community Forum :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: